Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lots to catch up on...

Last week was a bit of a blur as I was the first one to become sick, follwed by Seanna (with her very first cold, fever, ear infection etc), Wes and then Axel. It was more like the television show MASH around here than Valentines day, but at least everyone is back to being healthy again this week.


Instead of celebrating last weekend, we postponed to this weekend... Wes and I had our first "Gourmet Night" with some other couples from the Mom's Club that I joined and we had a fabulous Italian Dinner and conversation and were actually out until almost 10:30. As of lately, Wes and I both can barely make it until 8pm before we are sound asleep as Seanna is up at 5:30am on the dot! The good part of that is she also wants to go to bed at 5:30pm each evening--she will actually pull on my pant leg and asks me to put her to bed. I swear she has an alarm clock in her head!!

Today, we celebrated our non-sick Sunday together by taking Axel to the dog park in Irvine (Seanna LOVED the Dog Park and it was Great Dane Day so there were tons of them running around and she was in awe watching them play) and then we headed to the Irvine Zoo. It's a small little zoo that was absolutely the perfect size for Ms Seanna's first zoo outing. We have a few photos from the day and wish all of you a Happy Sunday as well!

0 comments: